B) Patent COP Insulator versus OEM COP Insulators for Coil-on-Plug Direct Injection : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQkg30B0J7k
Patent COP Insulator has faster and stronger Spark Energy than typical OEM COP Insulators
C) Patent Plug Coil COP versus typical Detachable-type OEM COP and Stick-type OEM COP for Coil-on-Plug Direct Injection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOD2OVp7nJM
Patent Plug Coil COP has faster and stronger Spark Energy than typical Detachable-type OEM COP and Stick-type OEM COP.
D) Patent COP CAP Insert modified Stick-type OEM COP versus Stick-type OEM COP for Coil-on-Plug Direct Injection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnxBc2H7u7E
Patent COP CAP Insert provides faster and stronger Spark Energy
E) Coil-Patent Cable versus Coil-OEM Cable and Coil-Racing Cables for Coil-near-Plug Direct Injection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25CG7ZvSQgo
Patent Cable twisted still perform, and having faster and stronger Spark Energy than OEM and Racing Cables
F) Coil- Patent Cable Cable versus Coil-Conventional Cables and Coil-on-Plug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZnonRjy3_4
Patent Cable has the strongest Spark Energy, and long length Patent Cable has comparable Spark Energy as short length Patent Cable
Remark on Spark Energy comparison:
1) Coil-Patent Cable has stronger spark Energy than Patent COP Insulator
2) Coil-Distributor-Patent Cable has stronger Spark Energy than Patent Plug Coil COP
3) There is no significant difference on Spark Energy in between long length and short length Patent Cable
4 ) Design of Patent Plug Coil COP is based on the energy output of a typical Japan Stick-type OEM COP..
1) Spark Energy Comparison - OEM Cables versus "BEST I"
2) Spark Energy Comparison - Racing Cables versus "BEST I"
3)Spark Energy Comparison - Different types of Coil-on-Plug vs. OEM Cable vs. "BEST I"
4) Spark Energy Comparison - Drawbacks and benefits of Coil-on-Plug vs. OEM Cables vs. "BEST I" modification
5) Spark Energy Comparison -Conventional Motorcycle Ignition Cables versus "BEST I"
6) "BEST I" Cable - Spark Energy Comparison with conventional iognition cables and Coil-on-Plug
7) "BEST I" Cable to upgrade the performance of Coil-on-Plug
"BEST I" Cable being successfully developed to replace the metal spring conductor of Coil-on-Plug and or Pencil Coil with proven track records for various car models made in different countries. With the installation of "BEST I", it solves the misfire problem of Coil-on-Plug / Pencil Coil related to the dielectric leaking of its plastic Insulator and corrosion of its metal spring conductor. "BEST I" is a long-term environmental friendly with low replacement cost.